Jasmin Elhindi is an associate of the Firm. Her practice focuses on transactional real estate matters including leasing, financing matters, acquisitions, and dispositions.
Jasmin has volunteered with the Tenant Resource Center and as an attorney for Eviction Defense Project in Milwaukee. She is President of the Environmental Law Society; Vice President of the Student Animal Legal Defense Fund. She was a court appointed Special Advocate in Dane County and Senior Note & Comment Editor for the Wisconsin International Law Journal.
- Represented institutional landlord in a retail lease for a Bank of America self-service center in a mixed-use project in downtown San Francisco.
- Represented institutional landlord in a retail lease with Blue Bottle Coffee in a mixed-use project in downtown San Francisco.
- Represented institutional landlord in a retail lease with national eyeglass store.
- Represented large tech/real estate company in lease of approximately 250,000 square feet of Class A office space in downtown San Francisco.
- Real Estate
- Leasing (office, industrial, retail)
- Acquisitions and Dispositions
- University of Wisconsin Law School (J.D.; Cum Laude)
- University of Wisconsin (B.A.)
- State Bar of Wisconsin